Good Care is Priceless… and All-Inclusive
Our Care Specialists provide services in the comfort and privacy of your own home. You can choose your own schedule: whether you need a two-hour visit, round-the-clock care, or anything in between, Changes Home Care is ready to help.
Our flat rate includes:
- Making/changing beds
- Organizing, shipping, and reading mail
- Washing dishes
- Meal preparation
- Running errands (prescription pick up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Assistance with pet care
- Entertaining (games, reading, crafts)
- Helping keep client in contact with family and friends
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Assistance with urinals, bedpans and/or commodes
- Alzheimer’s care
- Fall prevention
- Providing transfer assistance
- Preparing meals and feeding
As a trusted provider of home care services for the Central Indiana community, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality, client-centered care for seniors and adults with disabilities. We are here 24 hours a day to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is home care right for me? What symptoms should I should I be looking for?
Have you experienced any of these?
- A history of falls
- Weight loss, diminished appetite, or unwillingness to prepare meals
- Problems with walking or balance, getting up or down, or in and out of bed
- Diminished driving skills or recent car accidents
- Changes in personal grooming or hygiene
- Forgetting to take medication or forgetting to get prescriptions filled
- A cluttered or unclean home
- Unpaid bills or paperwork piling up
- A loss of interest in socializing or in activities that were once enjoyed
- Confusion, memory loss, difficulty concentrating, or changes in personality
If so, it may be time to get help. Let’s explore ways we can support your health.
What counties do your Care Specialists serve?
How much does home care cost?
Home care is a very cost-effective option for seniors and adults with disabilities. Changes Home Care can help families determine eligibility and examine all existing resources.
Many clients use a combination of:
- VA benefits
- Medicaid Waiver
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Private pay
What’s special about Changes Home Care?
We do it all through teamwork between the client and family, CNA/HHA/PCA, Senior Advocates, and your Care Specialist.
What accreditations does Changes Home Care hold?
We are a Dementia Care Specialists Distinguished Care Provider, certified with the Indiana State Department of Health and the Home Care Association of America. Additionally, all of our Care Specialists are licensed, bonded, and insured.
What kinds of training do your Care Specialists receive?
We hold our Care Specialists to the highest standards. All Care Specialists must pass these required courses:
- Personal Care Attendant Skills (Checklist & Test)
- Personal Care Attendant (Training & Test)
- Infection Control (Training & Test)
- Homemaker (Training & Test)
- Dementia (Training & Test)
Additionally, Care Specialists must undergo:
- 10 year Indiana State Background Check
- BMV Check
- Negative TB Test
- Reference Checks
- Sexual Offender Check
- Skills Test & Evaluation For Proper Placement
- Random Drug Testing
- Ongoing Training Programs
Before arriving at a client’s home, all Care Specialists sign a confidentiality agreement.